A place where people from ‘all walks of life’ can come together for activities, conversations and connections with others.
- Wednesday: Soepcafé 18:30
Soep // Salad // Bread // spreads // for donation.
A classic Klinker event.
- Thursday: Guerilla Kitchen 18:00
Almost half of all food produced is wasted… Let’s fight that! Guerilla kitchen offers a 3 course vegan meal for donation from skipped food in and around Nijmegen. Every night it’s a surprise… Come along, bring friends and eat economic leftovers!
- Every first and third Saturday of the Month: Mulawan 18:30
De opbrengst van Mulawan gaat direct naar mensen die in een geïllegaliseerde situatie in Nijmegen verkeren.
- Saturday: Dagcafé 12:00
Vegan cakes, tosti’s and an anarchist library. Enjoy an easy Saturday in the Klinker.
- Saturday/Sunday: Eetcafé 18:30
A 3 course vegan dinner for 7,50. All proceedings go to local charities. Please call and make an reservation.
- First Sunday of the month: Sunday Brunch 12:00
What better way to start the month that eat unlimited sweet and savory baked goods, drink smoothies and steaming soy cappuccinos for 6 euro’s.
- Every second Tuesday of the month: Linux User Group Nijmegen 20:00
A group of Linux users who comes together solving issues and discussing new features of Linux system.
- Every second Thursday of the month: Bataforum group 20:00
A open social platform where different social activities in Nijmegen can meet and learn from each other and connect to create new links of solidarity.